Pages

Adfly

Friday 16 August 2013

10 Most Popular Mariah Carey Songs

10 Most Popular Mariah Carey Songs
Erkan | On 07, Jul 2013
Share Button
The best-selling female singer of 90s, Mariah Carey (March 27, 1969) rose to superstardom on the strength of her stunning 5 octave voice; an elastic talent who moved easily from glossy ballads to hip-hop inspired dance-pop, she earned frequent comparison to rivals Celine Dion and legendary Whitney Houston, but did them both one better by composing all of her own material.
Born and raised in New York, Carey had a difficult childhood. However at age 18, things were about to change for Carey. She attended an industry party where she met a the president of Sony Music Entertainment. After that day, she became ‘’Mariah Carey’’ we love today. With hits such as “Vision of Love” and “I Don’t Wanna Cry,” pop diva Mariah Carey holds the record for most No. 1 debuts in Billboard Hot 100 history.
“Music is what I love and it’s what I feel and it’s in me and to know that I can do something that I enjoy and hopefully bring some enjoyment to other people.” – Mariah Carey
Check out 10 Most Popular Mariah Carey Songs. (Source: VH1)....


10 – “Always Be My Baby” (Daydream – 1995)

Always Be My Baby
Always Be My Baby

09 – “Love Takes Time” (Mariah Carey – 1990)

Mariah Carey Songs Love Takes Time
Love Takes Time

08 – “Touch My Body” (E=MC² – 2008)

Touch My Body
Touch My Body

07 – “Vision Of Love” (Mariah Carey – 1990)

Vision Of Love
Vision Of Love

06- “Emotions” (Emotions – 1991)

Emotions
Emotions

05 – “I’ll Be There (Featuring Trey Lorenz)” (MTV Unplugged – 1992)

I ll Be There
I ll Be There

04 – “Honey” (Butterfly – 1997)

Honey
Honey

03 -“All I Want For Christmas Is You – Original Version” (Merry Christmas – 1994)

All I Want For Christmas Is You
All I Want For Christmas Is You

02 – “We Belong Together” (The Emancipation Of Mimi – 2005)

We Belong Together
We Belong Together

01 – “Fantasy – Remix (Feat. O.D.B.)” (Daydream – 1995)

Daydream
Daydream
Since it is really hard to pick 10 best songs from her, we would love to know your favourite ones too. Feel free to use comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...